Dietary Fibre 8.5g
1 corn tortilla
40g cooked sausage, chopped (I use 2 thin lime and herb sausages)
1 medium egg
15ml of sour cream
15ml chilli sauce (I use 'Very Hot Cajun Sauce', but you could use a sweet chilli sauce)
15ml of jalapeno sauce/salsa (I use 'Mexican Hot and Sweet Jalapeno Sauce')
100g cabbage, shredded
1 medium carrot, shredded (I use a potato peeler to do this)
- On a large plate, arrange the shredded cabbage and carrot.
- Chop the plums and mix with the jalapeno sauce/salsa in a bowl.
- Brush the tortilla with hot chilli sauce.
- Beat the eggs with the sour cream in a saucepan and stir in the chopped cooked sausage. Scramble very quickly, stirring continuously, over a high heat until just setting on the surface of the hot pan, but still wet (about 20-30 seconds). Remove from the heat immediately whilst stirring (it will continue to cook) and spoon onto the tortilla.
- Roll the tortilla, place on top of the shredded vegetables and spoon over the plum salsa.
- Serve immediately.