1 fillet of pollock (or other white fish)
2 tablespoons of orange juice
1/2 bulb of fennel
freshly grated pepper
- Peel and segment the orange.
- Thinly slice the fennel and arrange in a microwaveable dish (I use the Lekue steam case).
- Spoon over the orange juice.
- Thickly slice the courgette and arrange on top. Grind pepper over,
- Cover and microwave for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove the courgette and arrange on a plate.
- Put the fish fillet onto the fennel and season with pepper.
- Cover and microwave for 3 minutes, add the orange segments and microwave for one more minute.
- Serve immediately.