2 small chicken fillets
2 slices of bacon
40g Boursin (soft garlic cheese)
80ml white wine
freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 190C.
- Put the chicken fillets flat in a plastic bag and flatten them as much as possible with a rolling pin or heavy tin.
- In the middle of each fillet, put 20g of Boursin and roll the chicken up.
- Roll a slice of bacon around in the other direction to cover the cheese, and keeping the ends underneath the chicken roll.
- Put both rolls in an ovenproof dish (I use the Lekue steamer), and pour over 80ml white wine.
- Cover and bake in the oven for 15 minutes, and then uncover and continue to bake for another 10-15 minutes until the bacon is browned.
- Serve with new potatoes and a selection of vegetables.