Dietary Fibre 16g
Ingredients (serves 1)
150g new potatoes diced with skin (this is 2 new potatoes)
1/2 onion (about 100g), sliced and broken into semi-rings
1 teaspoon olive oil
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
210g (1/2 tin) of baked beans
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C.
- Put the diced potato and onion rings into a baking tin.
- Sprinkle over the olive oil and mix thoroughly. Sprinkle over the oregano.
- Bake for 35 minutes until the potatoes are cooked and brown.
- Make a gap in the vegetables and break in an egg. Return to the oven and cook for 8-9 minutes until the egg is set.
- Meanwhile reheat the baked beans in a saucepan.
- Serve immediately.