1 ruby grapefruit
1 skinless fillet salmon (about 100g)
about 1/8 of a mango
about 2 teaspoons of balsamic vinegar
shredded dried chilli and lemon zest to garnish
- Steam the salmon and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile peel and segment the grapefruit and orange and arrange on a plate. Sprinkle with shredded dried chilli.
- Put the cooled salmon on top of the fruit.
- Make the dressing. Put the strawberries, mango and balsamic vinegar in a blender and whizz for a few seconds.
- Spoon the dressing over the salmon and fruit, and sprinkle with a little lemon zest.