100g skinless salmon fillet
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 small avocado
fresh mint, ground pepper and dried chilli to garnish
- Peel and segment the grapefruit and orange in a bowl.
- Roughly chop the avocado and tear up a handful of mint leaves and add to the fruit.
- Put on a plate, reserving any drops of juice.
- Scatter dried chilli over the top.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan over a medium hot heat.
- Grate pepper over both sides of the salmon fillet. Put in the frying pan, and pour over any juice. Fry for about 3 minutes both sides until cooked through and golden brown.
- Serve immediately on top of the fruit.