Proscuitto type ham, chopped
Salt and black pepper
- Bake the potatoes until they are soft. (I have a magic baked potato setting on my oven).
- Take out from the oven and let them cool for about 10 minutes until they are cool enough to handle. Turn the oven up to 230C.
- Slice off the top of each potato and eat it to keep you going until the potatoes are ready.
- Using a teaspoon, carefully scoop the potato out of the little jacket potatoes into a bowl.
- Mash with the mascarpone, dijon mustard, salt and black pepper, stir in the chopped ham. Taste and add accordingly.
- Using a teaspoon again and your fingers, pile the mixture back into the potato skins, and press the skins back into place if you tore them. Grate lots of black pepper over the top.
- At this point you can wrap some of these up with cling film and keep in the fridge for a couple of days until you are ready to reheat.
- Bake the potatoes in the 230C oven for about 10 minutes until the mixture is hot.