4 new potatoes
4 pieces asparagus
4 pieces of lean bacon or proscuitto ham
1 thick triangle processed cheese (I used processed mozzarella)
- Wash the potatoes, but don't peel. Cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Wash and cut the asparagus diagonally into bite-sized pieces.
- Cut the bacon or ham into small pieces.
- Put the potato pieces into the LeKue steam case and into a 500w microwave oven for 2 minutes.
- Add the asparagus and bacon and continue cooking in the microwave for 1.5 to 2 minutes.
- Add the processed cheese and microwave for one more minute.
- Stir and add freshly ground black pepper to serve.