1 whole egg
1 egg yolk
50g soft light brown sugar
40g white flour
half teaspoon baking powder
10ml milk or 10g mascarpone
5g soft unsalted butter
- Line the bottom of the steam case with baking paper. Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Beat the egg with the sugar and butter.
- Beat in the flour and baking powder until smooth and mix in the milk and honey.
- Spoon into the LeKue steam case.
- Bake with the case open for 15 minutes and then close the case and continue baking for a further 5 minutes.
- Turn out immediately onto a wire rack and cover with a clean kitchen towel until cool.
- Serve in thin slices.